NEWS: Доброго времени суток, уважаемые пользователи мирового портала по рукоделию! Kind time of days, dear users of a world portal on needlework!
Меню сайта
Статистика
Пользователей : 4
Статей : 29124
Просмотрено статей : 344661475

Cloth Habit Harriet Bra Pattern E-H (2020)

Оценка пользователей: / 3
ПлохоОтлично 
ЖУРНАЛЫ ПО ШИТЬЮ - БУКЛЕТЫ по шитью
Буклет по шитью бюстгалтера 

From the designer
Get ready for some oomph! Refinement meets support in the Harriet, an underwired bra designed to become a true foundation in your wardrobe--and your bra sewing adventures! The Harriet's classic style features a lovely balconette neckline, supportive scoop-back straps, and a 3-piece cup seam design that lifts and centers.
Views A and B feature supportive, unlined cup fabrics and an optional lace upper cup. View C has a partially lined cup and fully lined cradle which gives you opportunities to play with lace on the front of the bra.
I designed this bra to dance that delicate line between sensual shape and practical support details, and it has quickly become my favorite for playing with lace! I wanted to create a versatile style for wide range of sizes; the cups were drafted and graded in 3 different groups to accommodate needs on both ends of the size spectrum.
SIZES
Size Group 1: 28-42 A-E
Size Group 2: 28-42 E-H
Note: This pattern uses UK bra sizing. After a D, it increases to D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H.
CONTENTS
A 27-page illustrated booklet with finely detailed step-by-step instructions. Includes tips on lace cutting with bonus information on choosing bra fabrics with good support and stretch qualities.
Pattern pdfs. Each includes a guide to printing the size you need. All sizes print on 4-6 pieces of paper and no taping is required. Pattern includes seam allowances and seamlines are marked on each piece for accurate adjustments.

Размер: 27 mb 
Формат: PDF   

Скачать

GTranslate
ПРАЗДНИКИ РОССИИ
Праздники России
Правильный CSS!Яндекс цитированияПолный анализ сайта Яндекс.Метрика